What's in My Bag
I had been wanting to do one of those blogger favorite What's in my bag posts for about a year now but I'm finally posting it today! I always carry a Lavie Bag, this one on a daily basis and the one below when I'm traveling. I'm a huge fan of their designs, durability and quality and their latest collection has many gorgeous bags. You might remember another Lavie bag of mine from this post. I'm a very minimalistic person and my daily bag contains just my wallet, phone and a lipstick, so I thought I'll show you what my traveling essentials are -
The bag - This spacious and lightweight shopper from Lavie is great for traveling. Its large size makes it easy to acommodate all your essentials and much more.
The contents -
Row wise from left to right -
- Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defense SPF 50 PA+++ Sunscreen - I swear by this one since I'm tanned as hell
- Inglot Mattle Lipstick in 404 - So nude that it washes my face out and makes me look like a zombie. I love it!
- Evian Facial Spray - This product is great to freshen you up and rehydrate your skin
- Kindle - I'm very fond of reading so the kindle is an awesome gadget for bookworms
- Clinique Take The Day Off makeup remover and makeup removing pads- This one is great to remove gel eyeliner which I cannot live without
- Perfume samples - Estee Lauder Pleasures, Calvin Klein Endless Euphoria, Calvin Klein Reveal & Paco Rabanne Lady Million
- Mademoiselle Ricci bottle - Can't get enough of this delicious smell
- Benefit Posie tint - Love the beautiful pink color and its fantastic staying power
- Lighter - Trying to kick the butt but its not very easy
- H&M raspberry sugar lip balm - Love this stuff. Great texture and smells divine. Cute packaging too!
- YSL Rouge Volupté lipstck - Does not work for my lips at all but the color is cute
- Bath & Body Works Amber Blush Body Cream - I love this cream as it is non greasy, fast absorbing and has a heavenly and long lasting fragrance
- Forever New Wallet - Besides my cards and cash, I also stash my MAC Kinda Sexy Lipstick, Roses De Chloé Perfume and Nina L’Eau Perfume samples in my wallet
So those were the contents of my bag whenever I'm traveling. As you can see, there's not much of makeup but a lot of fragrances. I'm quite a perfume addict and I love having a variety of them no matter where I am. What are your travel essentials? Let me know in your comments below.
Photography - Akshat Bhatnagar